Registration made easy from Start to finish!
Registration at The Lemont Park District has never been easier! Lemont Residents and Guests are able to register the following ways:
- All new households or first-time registrants, must provide proof of residency, a picture ID and birth certificates for minor children. This must be done in person at The CORE or the Centennial Community Center.
- Registrations taken on the program start date will incur a $10 Service Fee.
- Real-Time Online Registration – Click Here
- Walk-in and bring your completed forms to Centennial Community Center or The CORE!
- Mail registration forms to Lemont Park District, 16028 127th Street, Lemont, IL, 60439
- Drop off completed registration forms upon receipt of your Memory Maker brochure and random processing will begin on the dates specified in brochure.
- Fax completed registration forms to 630-257-6944 upon receipt of your Memory Maker brochure. Random processing beings will begin on the dates specified in the brochure.
If you have any questions, please call our Service Desk at 630-257-6787 and someone will be happy to assist you!
If there is a program you would like to see offered at the Lemont Park District, please fill out a Program Suggestion Form and return to:
The Lemont Park District
16028 127th Street
Lemont, IL 60439.